Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Being awake in the morning. What a waste? I think the better question is, why in the world would a person choose to wake early in the morning? Of course, there's a plethora of reasons, sure, but seriously...do me a favor and wake up late once in a while.

On the upside, I hear from NPR that European countries, plus the UK, may be reticent to punishing Russia for whatever nefarious goings they have going on. Something about energy. Something about trade, e.g. France selling Russia war boats...These guys.




Finding myself, at times, riding on a plane across the wide sea unto chopstick lands, I wonder. The Malaysian flight, MH17, a frickin' 777 which was shot down by…somebody, leaves me with a foreboding feeling which could also be described as dread.
These guys. I suppose, dread is the idea? Kind of like white dudes and dreads. What a bad idea.


A Russian ex-KGB agent who worked with MI6 was murdered in London…death by radioactive tea…in 2006. Where the UK would not move on the assassination at the time, they are reconsidering it now. What the boom?

In other news, we are serving some "Medium" (Full City) roast Sumatra and Columbian today. These guys. What-the-hell coffee roasts? Consult the chart below. What the f* does Agtron mean? Booyah.



No comments: