Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Other collaborations & music updates

As I sit in the land of old, no offense Florida, I have acquired the time to update everything. One would not imagine the internet taking up too much time of the average blogger. One would be wrong. It takes forever. I am preaching to the choir, of one, I am positive.

The First point.
My more rock-centered band based out of Beijing, China, Intrepid Adventurers, is coming along. This past Summer 2013, we played several shows within China, a couple of the more notable took place in the capital where we three vagabonds take residence.


First, Intrepid Adventurers was invited to play at DAZE FEAST 2013 held at 2 Kolegas Bar. We had the privilege to play alongside groups like: Subs, Nine Treasures, Devils at the Crossroads, Randy Able Stable, and on and on.

Second, Opening up for the delta blues man in a cannonball suit, Bob Log III, at the Temple Bar.

The Next point. 
I have begun promoting my long lost solo project, Night Owl. I recorded the first EP, 'Bradley Sessions' back in 2009. It was a good first step. Now I am about to start recording another EP. It will feature a bunch of "Ode to death" songs.

Otherwise, I have become inspired by Grimes, of all people (and not to knock her; she's pretty smart [if not a *crazy, pixie girl], if you ask me). The previous link takes you to the interview which inspired me to experiment once again with funny things like Loops and Electronic-stuffs. Go Garageband!

*crazy, pixie girl - à l'inspiration de Claire-bear Estes

No comments: