Sunday, September 27, 2009

What if?

I have made way of a thought. The tip of this iceberg shown itself from a distance, if distance and time equate, and new depths are now being observed. What makes a man nowadays? In the day, perhaps a man was made by feats of strength, prowess and survivability, and war. These days, a man simply needs to provide for his and himself a la money (just for the record, I believe l'argent, the French word for money, is masculin).

At any rate, I find myself stressing over all the activities I desire to do. The rub is, when time is abundant, I tend to deviate from any path resembling a route to these desires. In fact, it is almost if I do not actually want to do what I want to do. Otherwise, would I not jump at the prospect when chance happens?

It has donned on me, I believe the many activities I am interested in actually fit in to the hobby category. Most accomplished professionals focus on a simple few activites. I am interested in nearly a billion it seems, though clearly do not wish to focus on any for a majority of time. Therefore, what if Art, Music, and Foreign Languages are simply...my hobbies???

Now what?

No comments: