Friday, July 17, 2009

Conversation 0:1

Her skin is powder in this twilight. Her eyes would hold the attention of a tiger. Her hands betray no anxiety. Her heart mus be thunderous, rhythmic like tides. If I could recollect our conversation...
As always, I'm clearing my throat and gesturing.

"See, you fucked me over."


I am starting this one out on a roe.

"You told me you were in to me, not him. You dissed me for about the 4th time. Now, you're back with that same guy, who's a liar."

She's not buying it. She knows I have nothing to offer. She can tell, I'm at her mercy. If she wasn't sure before, she is definitely now.
I am breathing match fire - that oxide, blue stuff that scorches my lungs.

"You deleted me from Myspace and Facebook."

The smile that finishes her statement is creeping me out. I want to state how ridiculous she sounds. I don't because she has the power. I could never win in the first place.

No comments: