Sunday, October 12, 2008

The creativity bus...

I find it exceedingly interesting when comprehensive sources, such as the economist, utilise terms that have arisen from main stream Hollywood to describe, well, economy.
In April 2007 Gazprom, an energy firm controlled by the Kremlin, made a Dr-Evil-style prediction that its market value would reach $1 trillion (ten times today’s level).
Just a thought really.

Another matter, what in tarnation is wrong with website designers? I attempted the trade, I suppose I am still, and am sure I experienced proverbial months where day and night blurred in to one. Then again, who knows what really happened during those darkened months - drunken, restless nights and relentless screaming, terrifying and angry, contorting my face in to a livid stain. I whole-heartedly hate computers.

At any rate, only some derilect layer of the Nine Hells could possibly have spawned this cruel and unusual punishment of a website, a true horror to behold.

It turns out that, no one working for Coffea Culture was able to find my picture. I have once again narrowly escaped the utter derangement of my face. I will concede however, though functionality is out the window, Andon, the designer did a bang-up job.

more later...

No comments: